ASSISTANCE AND REDUCED MOBILITY
Need an assistance for a reduced mobility? Contact our commercial services to prepare your journey.
If you are ill or injured, if your mobility has been reduced due to: a disability (sensory or motional ), a mental deficiency, age, illness, or any other cause generating a handicap for the use of air transportation, Aircalin offers you a set of services to meet your needs.
You are kindly requested to notify your Aircalin agency as early as possible of your handicap within 72 hours of your departure, in order to notify us of your requirements.
No medical agreement is requested in the following cases:
- A hearing or sight impaired person
- A person having difficulty moving around alone, but whose disability is stable.
On the other hand, in all other cases (unstable mental or physical disability, recent operation, “evasan” medical evacuation, travelling on a stretcher, etc.) you will be asked for a medical agreement. The booking agent will guide you in obtaining that agreement.
An able-bodied accompanying person over 18 will be requested when you may be unable to:
- Fasten and unfasten your seat-belt
- Grasp and adjust your oxygen mask
And on long range flights:
- Use on board toilets
- Have your meals
If you have your own wheel chair, you will have to state, when booking:
- the type of wheel chair you have: electric/manual, folding or not
- its weight and dimensions in the following order : length x width x height,
- the kind of batteries on the electric wheel chair (dry or damp)
If you have your own oxygen concentrator or your own device against sleep apnoea, you should inform us when you make the booking:
• the type of device you have: device brand and model / FAA certification
• its weight and total dimensions: length x width x height
• the nature (lithium or other) / power / number of batteries
ALL THE SERVICES FOR BETTER FAMILY TRAVEL
You travel with your family? You wish to prepare your journey for your children and babies? You are pregnant and wish to know the formalities to be followed?
You will find here the useful information for a well prepared journey.
REDUCED FARES FOR BABIES
Babies of less than 2 years of age benefit from up to 90% reductions throughout the Aircalin network. Don’t forget to let us know that you are travelling with a baby when you book your ticket.
ACCOMPANIMENT OF A BABY
A baby must always be accompanied by an independent adult passenger during the trip.
Exception: the accompanying person may be of less than 18 years of age if the person is the mother or father or the legal guardian.
A passenger may only accompany one baby. If two babies are travelling, a second accompanying passenger is necessary.
MEALS AND CRADLES
We can provide your baby with a meal specially adapted to its needs.
Cradles are also available at no extra charge with a weight limit of 10kg and a size limit of 70cm.
Don’t forget to organise these requests at the moment of the booking or, at the latest, 24H before departure.
The booking of a cradle by internet is not avaliable. Please contact our commercial services to make the booking as early as possible before your departure.
BLUE PLANET GIFTS
The “AIRCALIN KIDS” pouch contains a mix of games, colouring pencils, colouring book, etc. It is provided on board to young travellers on all Aircalin Long Haul flights.
CHILDREN FROM 2 TO 11 YEARS OF AGE
When they are accompanied by an adult, children receive a 25% reduction.
It is possible to book a children’s meal on all Aircalin flights.
Don’t forget to order the children’s meal when you make the booking or when you buy the ticket, at the very latest 24H before departure.
BLUE PLANET GIFTS
“THE AIRCALIN KIDS” pouch contains a mix of games, colouring pencils, a colouring book, etc. It is provided on board to all young travellers on Aircalin Long Haul flights.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR (U.M)
A child is authorised to travel alone from his 5th birthday. Between 5 and 11 years of age, he is considered an U.M. and will be looked after by the Company’s personnel from check-in to arrival.
From his 12th birthday, a child is considered to be independent, he can travel without special assistance. However, on the Tokyo and Osaka lines, Aircalin offers young passengers between 12 and 17 years of age to be considered as U.M. This service is paying and optional (€90 single between France and Nouméa).
Bookings by internet are not possible for U.M. Please contact our commercial services in order to learn about the procedure to follow. They will offer you all the necessary advice to fill in the U.M. form.
A U.M. must have his own passport and personal visas, he cannot use the his parents’ passport on which he is registered.
We recommend you to arrive at check-in at least 30 minutes before the closing of check-in, and to let our agents know that your child is travelling unaccompanied as an U.M.
On arrival, the person collecting the child must present proof of identity to our ground personnel.
On the condition that the first eight months of your pregnancy have passed without any symptoms that may indicate complications or a premature birth until the date of the flight, you are authorised to travel on an Aircalin flight without any special restrictions.
From the ninth month of pregnancy or from any moment during your pregnancy if there are symptoms that may indicate complications or a premature birth, you should provide a medical agreement testifying to your capacity to travel by aircraft without danger to you or your child.
HOW DO YOU OBTAIN A MEDICAL AGREEMENT?
The procedure to obtain a medical certificate is the following:
- Your doctor completes a medical information form
- The document must be sent to the Company Doctor, who will determine the transport conditions
A medical certificate drawn up by the passenger’s doctor is not sufficient for a medical agreement: only the Company Doctor is authorised to declare whether air transport is possible or not.
TRAVEL WITH YOUR PET
You need to transport your pets? Aircalin is at here for you for any request.
TRANSPORT OF ANIMALS
Pets are carried either as freight, or exceptionally in the passenger cabin in the case of assistance dogs for visually or hearing impaired persons.
In most countries, the acceptance of pets is regulated through strict sanitary procedures. Some countries only allow freight transportation. Others prohibit any import of animals.
Depending on each country, required certificates may be:
- Certificate of origin attesting that the country or region where the animal originates has remained free of contagious illness for a set period of time,
- Veterinary certificate of good health attesting that the animal does not have any infectious disease,
- Vaccination card
- Authorization certificate from phytosanitary services of the country of destination.
Dogs such as Pit Bull will be no longer accepted on Aircalin flights from the 1st of January 2015.
Tontouta Airport plan to pick up or drop off live animals.
- Book transportation 3 weeks prior to departure, at Service Fret AIRCALIN, Office of the Baie de l’Orphelinat (ph 26 55 22)
- The pet must be presented at the office of the Baie de l’Orphelinat with its cage. This cage must comply with Aircalin standards (plastic rigid body with absorbent mat). The animal must be able to stand in the cage.
- Obtain the issuance of a certificate, signed by the SIVAP veterinarian stating that the animal meets the requirements of European health standards Decision 2011/874/EU for the importation of dogs and cats into the EU. Forms must be prefilled with the necessary supporting documents. All documents will be submitted to the animal quarantine Païta in order to get the signature of the certificate. This certificate must be endorsed by the animal quarantine – SIVAP Jean Verges (Lot 37 subdivision KSI Païta 98889 – TEL: 41 25 36), and will be valid until 10 days after signature of the veterinarian SIVAP until the entry in the EU. The validity period will be specified at the time of signature.
- Go to Service Fret AIRCALIN, Office of the Baie de l’Orphelinat, with certificates and vaccination card in order tohave the ticket issued for the pet and pay the fees the week before boarding.
- Place a water supply device accessible from outside (without having to open the cage) so that the animal can drink during transportation. The cage door will then be sealed with chains that we provide, and documents related to carriage will be placed on the cage.
- The pet and the cage must be delivered to COFELY’s freight section (ph 352613), Freight terminal, at Tontouta Airport, at the latest 2 hours prior to departure.
TO NEW CALEDONIA
For more information, please contact Quarantine:
Tél : + 687 41 25 36
Email : email@example.com
For more information, regarding animal carriage departing from Australia and New Zealand please contact forwarding providers:
Bagages du monde
9 rue du Noyer
ZA du Moulin – Bâtiment Exaciel
95700 Roissy – France
Tél : + 33 1 34 38 58 90
HESNAULT S.A.S. – « AIRENO »
Fret 3 – Rue des deux Cèdres
B.P. 13358 ROISSY-en-France
95706 ROISSY Charles-de-Gaulle Cédex
Tél. : + 33 1 48 62 25 31 / + 33 01 48 62 20 68
Fax : + 33 1 48 62 52 42 / + 33 1 48 62 25 30
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
S C T i L
2 rue des voyelles
Sales & Marketing Manager
Tel. : +33 1 48 62 06 57
Fax. : +33 1 48 62 06 88
Zone de Fret 2
95711 Roissy CDG – France
Tél: + 33 148 62 87 25.
Air France Cargo
Zone de Fret 1
95704 Roissy CDG – France
Tél : +33 (0)1 48 63 64 56 ou 0820 057 057
OUR TEAMS ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
You need information to prepare your journey easily? You wish to have information concerning your reservation? You wish to contact us to organise your journey on our lines?
Our teams answer your questions at the following address and phone number.
47, rue de Sébastopol BP 3736 98846 NOUMEA CEDEX
Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 7:45 to 17:15
Saturday, 8:00 to 11:00
Phone: (687) 26 55 00
Fax: (687) 26 55 61
Phone: (687) 41 48 49
Fax: (687) 25 88 40
Reservation and Customer service
For any claims about bookings, travel, baggage, you can use this form on line.
Tontouta Airport – Commercial department
Phone: (687) 35 15 80
Level 2, 117 York Street, Sydney
Phone: (+612) 9264 4866
Phone: 1300 655737
Fax: (+612) 9264 3266
Phone: (+61) 07 3860 4555
Fax: (+61) 07 3860 4888
Brisbane International Airport Terminal – Level 1 – QLD 4009
Phone: (+61) 07 3860 6700
Fax: (+61) 07 3860 6755
Level 1, Menzies Aviation Bldg, 1 Apac Drive, Melbourne Airport
Tel : Toll Free (from anywhere in New Zealand) 0508 247 225 or +61 2 9264 4866
4, Rue Ventadour 75001 PARIS
Phone: (33) 8 26 62 13 20
Fax: (33) 1 42 96 93 59
Tokyo (81) 3 5767 4143
Osaka (81) 6 6341 2661
Nagoya (81) 52 551 4141
MON-FRI : 9H-18H
SAT/SUN : 9H-17H30
Faa’a airport BP 6485 98702 PAPEETE
Phone: (689) 40 85 09 04
Fax: (689) 40 85 09 05
Arrival Concourse Airport PO Box 9938 FIDJI
Phone: (679) 672 21 45
Fax: (679) 672 02 36
Rossi Ocean Walk Kumul Highway BP 882 Port-Vila VANUATU
Phone: (678) 227 39
Fax: (678) 243 01
Wallis – BP 49 MATA UTU 98600 WALLIS
Phone: (681) 72 00 00
Fax: (681) 72 27 11
Futuna – BP 50 98620 FUTUNA
Phone: (681) 72 32 04
Fax: (681) 72 34 39
Réservation eand Customer service
420 Lexington Ave. Suite 2523
New York, NY 10170
Phone: (1) 800 254 7251
For any other suggestions or claims, you can use this document.
Your comments and complaints concerning Aircalin’s services may be submitted to the American division of the Aviation Consumer Protection Division.
On the website: Aviation Consumer Protection Division
By telephone: au 1 (202) 366–2220 (voix) ou 1 (202) 366–0511 (TTY)
By postal address:
Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC 20590
Toronto : 5915 Airport Raod, Suite 830 Mississauga, ON Canada L4V1T1
Fax: +(1 416) 972 0185
Vancouver : 666 Burrard Street, Suite 500 Vancouver, BC Canada V6C 3P6
Fax: +(1 604) 681 8953
Phone: 877-779-7020 Toll Free Number
5th Floor, NIA Building, 14 Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu Seoul Korea 04520
Phone: (82)2 3708 8596
Fax: (82)2 3708 8520
HONG KONG – CHINA
Unit 2503, Island Place Tower 510 King’s Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2926 2030
Fax : (852) 2187 3443
Unit 602，6/F，The Spaces International Center, No. 8 Dong Da Qiao Road, Chao Yang District, Beijing, China 100020
Toll free: 400 813 8183
Tel: (8610) 5870 2579
Fax: (8610) 5870 3619
Phone: (02) 2515 2371 – 880 883