The Carrier provides various types of special assistance according to the following classification of PRM passengers :
- WCHR (WHEEL CHAIR RAMP): a passenger who can walk independently within the aircraft and go up and down the stairs, but who needs a wheel chair or other means of transport to move through long corridors inside the terminal.
- WCHS (WHEEL CHAIR STAIR): a passenger who can walk independently within the aircraft, but who needs a wheelchair or other means of transport to go up and down stairs and to move through long corridors inside the terminal.
- WCHC (WHEEL CHAIR CABIN): immobilized passenger, who needs a wheelchair to get around and needs assistance from arrival at the airport until the end of the flight and out of the airport.
- DEAF: a passenger with impaired hearing or both hearing and speech.
- BLIND: a passenger with impaired vision (to distinguish between blind and visually impaired )
- DEAF / BLIND: a passenger with impaired vision and hearing, who needs the assistance of an attendant to move.
- DPNA: a passenger with intellectual or behavioral problems.
- Blind passengers accompanied by their guide dogs are allowed on board depending on the availability of space and provided guide dogs are muzzled and leashed and have valid medical documents and / or health passport.
- Accompanied and unaccompanied Minors ( UMNR )
At the time of check-in of the flight it is mandatory for the passenger to present the model INCAD/MEDIF duly completed, signed and stamped by the attending physician.
For any further needs and assistance please contact the call center:
Italy and abroad +390698956666